One to One wildlife photography workshop: All day (approx 8 hours) - £145.00
Just you, me and your camera.
Suitable for those starting out with a DSLR (or bridge camera with a good zoom facility), those who need reaffirming what they know and
another way of looking for those who know.
One on one training to point you in the right direction, build on what you know and gain confidence at your pace. No two workshops are alike
and a questionnaire will be sent prior to our meeting to tailor the workshop to your requirements and equipment.
*Note - Please be aware that a reasonable level of fitness and agility will be required.
The workshop takes place in a local country park where I will give practical advice on how to take wildlife images especially of
birds and will include techniques and tips that will progress your photography quickly. The local country parks have year round
bird life including swans, mallards, coots, moorhen etc which are perfect for practicing your photography.
Some of the topics and skills we look at:
• Telling the story - Technical settings make more sense if you understand the tale you want to tell.
• Taking your camera out of automatic mode - what setting should you use and why.
• The exposure triangle - aperture, shutter speed and ISO; how they combine.
• Single focus, continuous focus and focus tracking - what are they and when to use them.
• Focus points - when to use which setting.
• Light - types of light and using it.
• Jpegs and RAW - what is RAW and do I need to use it.
• Composition - guidelines to be taken in to account.
• Extras- if there is time I will go over equipment including types of lenses and filters.
• We will visit the cafe for tea (and cake!) when necessary to discuss and recap what has been covered.
• Further feedback and support is given via email.
Please note - travel and any expenses incurred are at your cost except the tea/coffee and cake.
*Should 2 people want to attend there is a small additional charge of £40.00 (maximum 2 people per workshop)
Please use the 'one' link below to see the payment options (Please note full payment has to be deposited 7 days prior to the workshop).
Please email should you want to pay by cheque or bank transfer.